- Why should I choose your cleaning company over a competitor?
We were voted the #1 maid service for 15 years in a row. We are the largest independent cleaning company in St. Charles and West Counties in Missouri. How have we satisfied so many customers? By doing a great job on every cleaning.
Here’s how we are different:
- We do not use temps! Every employee has been trained and we have performed a background check and drug test on each employee
- We send a team and the leader has been with our company for 1 to 6 years!!
- We have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry!
- We do not motivate our employees to rush through your house by paying percentage pay. We pay them an hourly rate!
- Is your maid service a member of any organizations like the BBB?
We are listed with the Better Business Bureau and have never had a complaint in over 15 years in business!!! We also belong to the Association of Residential Cleaning Services International…this organization is working to set standards for housecleaning. The meetings are associated with the ISSA conventions, which showcase the latest innovations in cleaning products and equipment. We are very involved in this organization.
- Can I get a house cleaning rate over the phone?
We will give a quote over the phone! Call us at 636-240-5845.
- What cleaning services do you perform each visit?
Please check out our house cleaning services page. We have a list of all that we clean.
- Can you recommend a window cleaner, carpet cleaner, etc.?
We have relationships with other cleaning companies and would be happy to recommend a service that our customers have used and loved! Just call us!
- Tell me about your maids — are they trustworthy?
Check out the About Us Page. Our employees are trustworthy, professionally trained, and reliable.
- Will the same house cleaning team come each visit?
We try to send the same team to your home every time. One exception: Typically, one team does the initial clean and then you are assigned a regular team on your regularly scheduled days. On occasion, due to customer rescheduling or employee days off, we do send another team. However, the quality of your cleaning should not be affected.
- How many people will clean my home?
We operate in teams of 2 to 3 depending on the size of the homes. One employee is a team leader. We are proud of the fact that our team leaders have been with Marvelous MaidsSM for 1 to 6 years!! We think a team is best for our customers and employees due to supervision, safety and the length of time spent in your home.
- What cleaning products are used in my home?
We bring everything so you don’t have to worry about what supplies you have on hand. We think we have the best cleaning products in the industry. Our employees are thoroughly trained on correctly cleaning your home with the proper cleaning equipment and products. Check our our cleaning products page for more information.
- Will you use my cleaning products or equipment?
We are required to provide Material Safety Data Sheets to our employees for chemicals used. The employee must also be thoroughly trained in the proper usage of each chemical. Therefore, we are not able to use your cleaning products.
- Can you use my vacuum cleaner?
We use Oreck vacuum cleaners which are lightweight but have exceptional cleaning power. If you would like your vacuum used we will ask that you train us in its usage and sign a waiver that if we accidentally break it that you will be responsible for the repairs. (Some vacuums are too heavy for our use…toting up and down stairs, etc. and may not be used.)
- Do I have to be home while you clean?
We love to meet our customers and welcome you to be there. We also clean many homes where the customer is not at home. It is up to you.
- How should I let my cleaning team in?
Any method works for us — garage door code, home when we arrive, front door unlocked, key under mat or a key kept locked at our office. We handle all keys with extreme care!
- What time will your clean team arrive?
If you would like us to give you a 1.5 hour window of our arrival time each visit, just let us know. We will leave the time information each time we make our reminder call.
- If there is a problem with my cleaning, what should I do?
Please don’t re-clean the area yourself…that’s what you paid us for! Call us immediately and we will schedule a team to come by and correct the problem…at no charge, of course. If the problem is minor and you just want us to make a note in your file, please call, note the problem on your comment card, leave a note for your team or email us! We love your feedback and consider it a gift!
- How do I reschedule or skip a cleaning?
Please let us know no later than 7:30 a.m. on the day of your cleaning, or we will have to charge a $20 late cancellation fee.
- Do I have to sign a service contract?
NO!! We want you to have us because you love us! We have hundreds and hundreds of customers who do!!
- Do you clean homes just once or do you have to clean long-term?
We are looking for customers who want their home cleaned on a regular basis. We rarely have room in our schedule to clean just once unless you notify us 1 to 2 weeks in advance.
- How do I pay for my cleaning service?
Write us a check or give us your credit card information…no need to leave cash. We are a corporation and pay taxes on all income! We will look for your check at the time of cleaning on the kitchen table! If you forget to pay one visit, please mail your payment to 107 Triad West Center, O’Fallon, MO 63366. If we have not received payment by the following visit, we will require payment for both cleanings before servicing your home. We would like to note that obtaining payment has never been a problem.
- If I would like to work for you, what do I do?
Give us a call, or visit our Employment Page for more information. We are looking for people who love to clean and are friendly and customer-service oriented! Be prepared to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.